LOCAL CONSTRUCTION TERMITE CONTROL EXPERTS
Termite protection for new builds and renovations is mandatory in most Australian states and territories.
The dedicated Pest Aid construction termite control team pride themselves on providing optimal termite protection during the construction phase.
WHAT IS CONSTRUCTION TERMITE CONTROL?
Building codes requires all new homes and renovations be protected against termite attack.
Pest control for new construction and renovations typically involves installation of termite protection barriers to pipe penetrations (penos), construction joints and slab edges. Construction pest control services.
For construction site Termite control, Pest Aid uses the FMC Homeguard range – which is versatile and ideal for all new builds and renovations, FMC Homeguard is backed by a 50 year warranty.
BENEFITS OF THE FMC CONSTRUCTION TERMITE CONTROL RANGE:
- Active repellency permanently locked in for the life of the barrier (even through floods) for superior protection.
- Lasts the lifetime of the building (50 year product warranty).
- Safe for you, your family and pets.
- OH&S worker friendly with no residue irritations.
- Satisfies all relevant Australian standards & building codes for termite and moisture protection.
- No costly ongoing re-treatments.
- CodeMark Certified.
- Certified environmentally friendly under the Future Friendly Program of CertMark Aust.
- Registered with the APVMA.