LOCAL GOLD COAST CONSTRUCTION TERMITE CONTROL EXPERTS
Termite protection for new builds and renovations is mandatory on the Gold Coast.
The dedicated Pest Aid Gold Coast construction termite control team pride themselves on providing optimal termite protection during the construction phase.
WHAT IS GOLD COAST CONSTRUCTION TERMITE CONTROL?
The building code of Queensland requires all new homes and renovations be protected against termite attack.
Pest control for new construction and renovations on the Gold Coast typically involves installation of termite protection barriers to pipe penetrations (penos), construction joints and slab edges.
For construction site Termite control on the Gold Coast, Pest Aid chooses to use the FMC Homeguard range – which is versatile and ideal for all new builds and renovations, FMC Homeguard is backed by a 50 year warranty
BENEFITS OF THE FMC CONSTRUCTION TERMITE CONTROL RANGE FOR GOLD COAST TERMITE PROTECTION:
- Active repellency permanently locked in for the life of the barrier (even through floods) for superior protection.
- Lasts the lifetime of the building (50 year product warranty).
- Safe for you, your family and pets
- OH&S worker friendly with no residue irritations
- Satisfies all relevant Australian standards & building codes for termite and moisture protection on the Gold Coast
- No costly ongoing re-treatments
- CodeMark Certified
- Certified environmentally friendly under the Future Friendly Program of CertMark Australia
- Registered with the APVMA
It’s time to call in Gold Coast’s Construction Termite Inspection Experts 139 007